47-year-old man electrocuted in Christiana, Manchester
Residents of Job Lane, in Christiana, Manchester have expressed sadness and anger over the electrocution of a member of their community this morning.
47-year-old Garth McLean was electrocuted while on his way to work.
Police reports say at about 6 AM, McLean got entangled with utility wires which were reportedly strewn across a roadway.
He was found unresponsive by residents and was pronounced dead at hospital.
The Jamaica Public Service is taking steps to fix the broken down wires.
The police are also providing psychological support to those affected by the incident.