16-year-old Manchester schoolgirl charged with creating public mischief after she faked being kidnapped last week
A 16-year-old Manchester schoolgirl has been charged with creating public mischief after it was alleged she was kidnapped last week.
Territorial Officer for Manchester, Deputy Superintendent Collin Johnson said the teen, who was reported missing on Monday, June 19, allegedly left school and went out of parish.
She reportedly falsified that she was kidnapped and a ransom for $200,000 was made.
DSP Johnson said the police found the teen at a house in Greenvale on Wednesday, June 21.
She was charged the next day with creating public mischief.