PAPCAAN GETS JULY COURT DATE
Dancehall artiste Papcaan is scheduled to return to court on July 7.
Popcaan has pleaded not guilty to smoking ganja when he appeared in the Corporate Area Resident Magistrate's Court Friday.
The artiste, who is a member of the Vybz Kartel-led Portmore Empire, was arrested on May 9. According to police reports, on the day in question at about 8:00 pm, policemen were on patrol on Mannings Hill Road in St Andrew when they spotted a motorcar with four men aboard.
The car was stopped and the entertainer, who was driving the car, was seen with a ganja spliff in his mouth.
PopCaan was then taken to the Constant Spring Police Station where he was arrested and charged and was later released on $5,000 bail.
- PRODUCER JOEL CHIN LAID TO REST
- ELEPHANT MAN CHARGES TO CONTINUE IN 2012
- Barbados Gives Mavado Green Light After Ban
- Buju Banton's Computer Expert Gets Stringent Time Frame
- GOSPEL ENTERTAINERS CRITICIZE END OF THE WORLD PREDICTION
- Chi Ching arrested and charged YES-TER-DAAAY.... POP, POP , POP, POP, POP!