NINJA MAN SPEAKS OUT AGAINST PRISON CONDITIONS
Incarcerated deejay Ninja Man, is telling his side to the story, after prisoners protested over what they say are poor conditions at the Horizon Adult Remand Center.
The veteran entertainer, who was in the circuit court at the time for his ongoing case, tells Music News that the condition at the Horizon where he’s being held since last year is in a deplorable state. (CLIP)
Ninja Man adds that his son who is also in lock up was badly beaten during the brawl. (CLIP)
On Monday, prisoners at Horizon the Remand Center rioted over a lack of water and new security measures.
Meanwhile, numerous efforts made by Music News to get a comment from the Department of Correctional Services proved futile.
And in relating news Ninja Man and his young son who appeared in court this morning (12/02/10) for their ongoing trial involving the shoot death of a man is to return to court on April 7.
Ninja Man, his 20 year old son and two others are charged with murder, conspiracy to murder and illegal possession of a firearm and ammunition.
The deejay has been in custody since March 2009.
- LUCIANO GETS HOUSE AND LAND IN GAMBIA
- TRADITIONAL NINE NIGHT FOR REX NETTLEFORD
- GULLY/GAZA BRANDS BIGGER THAN MAVADO & KARTEL
- DENNIS BROWN TO RECEIVE ORDER OF DISTINCTION FROM GOVERNMENT
- Another Christmas, New Year & Birthday In Jail For Vybz Kartel
- MARLEY COFFEE INVESTIGATED BY THE U.S. SECURITIES & EXCHANGE COMMISSION?