NINJA MAN REMANDED
Veteran dancehall deejay Ninja Man was again denied bail!!
Ninja man, his son and two others appeared before the Home Circuit Court on Wednesday and were all remanded.
All four are to return to court on April 23 when the case will be mentioned.
Ninja Man who has been behind bars since March 2009 is facing charges of murder, conspiracy to murder and illegal possession of firearm and ammunition.
- US PROMOTER THREATENS RICHIE SPICE WITH LAWSUIT
- New Jersey Entertainer Severs Ties With Daville's Fashowzy Records
- BUJU BANTON TO BENEFIT FROM COLLAB WITH DELLY RANKS
- Sizzla Films Mother's Day Song
- Bounty Killa, Lady Saw And Protoje Added To Reggae Sumfest
- MERCILESS AND PAUL ELLIOTT GET PHYSICAL AT D BROWN CONCERT