One of two ssuspects held in Rejoin quadruple killing released
One of two men held for questioning in connection with the killing of four men in Rejoin, Hanover has been released.
The man released, was taken from a passenger bus last Saturday night.
However, another man held earlier this week remains in custody.
Those killed are 64 year old Lenford Frazer; his son 49 year old Delroy Fraser; 64 year old Kenneth Bernard, and David Harding 41, all of Rejoin, Hanover.
Reports are that about 9:15 p.m. last Wednesday, the Frazers and Bernard were playing dominoes in a shop, when they were pounced upon by two men who opened fire killing the three.
The gunmen then shot and killed Mr. Harding, during their escape from the community.
- Banton Defense Team Launches Letter Writing Campaign To Supreme Court
- The Wait Continues For Vybz Kartel
- Chris Blackwell Talks With Rolling Stone Mag About Chronixx And More...
- G WHIZZ BATTLES WITH SUPREME VENTURES
- CHARLEY BLACK "FALL INLOVE AGAIN'
- Vybz Kartel's Book Should Be In Schools Says Co-Author